Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A "DUH!" moment

I had one of those moments today that was a "Duh! What was I thinking?" :-p
I had called my mom (in Arkansas) and then I was going to call my husband. Well, I dialed his number, and here is what happened:

Mystery hillbilly-accent man (MM): Hello?
Me: Hello??
MM: Hello.
Me: Who is this?
MM: Who is THIS?
Me: This is Amber! I think I have the wrong number! (laugh)
MM: I think so. This is the William's residence.
Me: (laughing again) I was trying to call my husband's cell phone.
MM: Well, I'm a husband, but I don't think I'm yours. (laugh)
Me: No, I don't think you're my husband. (still laughing!) Sorry about that!
MM: No problem!
Me: Bye.
MM: Bye!

LOL--so what happened?? I checked my redial button and realized I HAD called my husband's cell phone number....but with the ARKANSAS AREA CODE! hahahaha. I'm such a dork. :-p

2 comments:

Stacy said...

If you really do want a purse, PM me on CW (uponeagleswings), and we'll work something out. :)

Jessica Morris said...

haha! That is so very funny :)

I love those funny life moments!