Wednesday, March 4, 2009








6 comments:

Jen said...

aww how precious :)

Nicole said...

Is that Dolly? I didn't realize she was so tall! Well, she's still small, but bigger than I thought she was. Those are the best pictures Amber! I'm so glad you took them and shared them with us!

Amber said...

Yep that's Dolly. She looks taller cause Levi is so short. haha Actually she's not a real small dog, and she weighs about 17 lbs

Kristine said...

Hi Amber, I saw your post over on the CF Husband Blog regarding the eye surgery that Gwyneth had, I had the same surgery 4 years ago, I am 31. This surgery is still very available, and it is the best thing I have ever done. Though as an adult, it was very painful, but I would do it again tomorrow! Though my left eye was the "lazy" eye, my surgeon also did both eyes! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, I have a "contact me" in my profile.

Take Care!
Kristine

Nicole said...

17 pounds is still small, but I was thinking she was closer to 10 pounds. I wonder why.

Sarah said...

:D awwww how cute!!!!!!!