
Among the blogs I enjoy reading, there is one by a sweet lady nicknamed MckMama that I keep up with. She is an amazing Christian lady and her blog is such a great testimony.
Anyway, Stellan is her youngest baby, I think he's about 5 months old. When he was in the womb, he was diagnosed with a very serious heart condition and the doctors said he would never survive. Miraculously, he was born healthy and well with no signs of the heart condition.
Sunday night, MckMama took him to the ER because he had a cold and difficulty breathing. Something happened there, and things have quickly gone downhill since. Stellan's heart condition (Super Ventricular Tachycardia) has reappeared, and nothing is helping to stabilize him or get his heart rate slowed down. I encourage you to read the latest updates HERE. Even through this difficult time, MckMama's faith is strong, as you will see in her recent posts.
I post this because baby Stellan needs all the prayer he can get. I know none of us know this family, but I feel like I have gotten to "know" them through blog-land, and my heart is breaking for what they are going through, so please say a little prayer for Stellan as you read this. Thank you!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Praying for Stellan
Posted by Amber at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment