What a great way to begin a day..come see Levi, Mom and Dad, too (even when in the mirror!) This is a special photo story all the way down to the "melt down." :) Love you all! GrandmaK
Thanks for visiting my blog! I am a happily married farmer's wife, 26 years old, and mommy to my miracle boy, born 12/19/2007. I live in the country and love to read, cook, and take care of my family.
4 comments:
I don't think Levi can get any cuter! That first picture is the best picture Amber! It is sooooooo cute and artsy :o)
What a great way to begin a day..come see Levi, Mom and Dad, too (even when in the mirror!) This is a special photo story all the way down to the "melt down." :) Love you all! GrandmaK
He really is quite a little doll, isn't he. What a cute boy!
Too cute!!! Boys and their trucks :P
Post a Comment