In just 2 garage sales yesterday afternoon, I felt like I really hit the jackpot!! I spent a total of $40 and could have spent more and got more great deals but I didn't want to go too crazy. ;-)
Take a look at my bargains!
Play kitchen set. Yes, boys can play with kitchens! ;-) Besides, I'm dreaming and praying and hoping that someday we will have a girl, too. :-)
This set retails new for $100. I paid $20 and that included a bunch of dishes, food, etc.
I always thought these things were the coolest when I was a kid. Levi will really enjoy this with his matchbox cars when he's a bit bigger. These cost $15 and up new, I paid $1 for this one.
Really neat doctor kit! Retail price--$30. My price--$4. And every piece is there. Again, this will work when Levi gets a bit older.
Several nice plates and toddler sized silverware....I ended up getting this stuff for free.

A boy can never have too many trucks! These were all 50 cents each.
This little set is really neat. Each animal fits in a certain spot, and when you press on them they make their sound. Pressing on the farmer plays a song, the horn on the steering wheel really honks, and when you press on the smokestack the tractor drives forward and makes engine noises. I paid $4 for this, it was probably at least $20 new.

Little Tikes Coupe car.....I had one of these as a kid and had the most fun with it!!! These are really tough little cars. Retail $50, I paid $7.
Not pictured, but I also found myself a Lucky brand skirt for 25 cents, and a big bag of ivy/plants for $1.... This is something I've wanted in my kitchen, so now I just need to find a couple baskets for the ivy and I'll be set.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
More Treasures!!
Posted by Amber at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is awesome!!! I want that little kitchen lol so cute!
Nice finds!! My brothers had that exact car mat, you brought back some memories with that picture :)
Check my blog... you have inspired something :-p
Post a Comment