Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some new favorites

One day last week, Jeremy, Levi and I got a chance to go to the park. We took the portable grill and cooked hamburgers, then played for the longest time. Levi really had a blast, climbing all over everything. While we were there, I got some pictures that are my new favorites. This first one, especially!! I'd like to do something neat with it, maybe print and frame it for Jeremy's office or something. It's soooo precious! :-)



He's such a little squirt!



4 comments:

Nicole said...

That picture would look awesome in Jeremy's office! So precious!

Jessica Morris said...

aww! that first picture is really precious! :)

Jeanie said...

You should make him a Father's Day card out of that first picture -- just need a blank card, some photo corners -- you're good to go!

Levi is just so adorable in all your pictures.

cj said...

Awww...My adorable little man!!!
Grammy is so proud!!
Love ya!!