Saturday, August 15, 2009

Already??

It would seem that even though I am ONLY 8 1/2 weeks pregnant, I am already visibly showing. Yikes--am I going to be enormous? I thought I was big last time!
Now, admittedly I was fat to begin with. So, I took a picture right at the beginning, so later I would be able to compare and tell when I actually started showing. I didn't expect it to be so soon. It's not quite as noticeable depending on what I'm wearing, but I CAN see a difference.
I'm going to do something unheard of and show off my fat here on my blog. ;-) The first picture is the beginning of my pregnancy, and the 2nd was taken yesterday. A noticeable difference, wouldn't you agree?



5 comments:

Crystal (sis) said...

I didn't know it was even possible to start showing that early! Is that gonna be a huge baby or what??

Amber said...

Yes, it's possible especially with a second baby. Jeremy is convinced it's twins!!!

Jeanie said...

You look like a happy mama. And the second one (I'm told) you pop out earlier because of muscle memory and Levi did the stretching of what needed stretching so it's not a first-time stretch -- it's stretched before.

You look great!

Nicole said...

Twins would be awesome!

Nicole said...

I popped out way early with Nath too!! Although, could be twins if it runs in the family :)