I just love this little boy!
Pretty blue eyes that sparkle at me.
Silly giggles all day long.
Smiles to brighten my day.
Mimicking everything I do or say.
"Helping" with the dishes, dusting, sweeping, and trash.
Taking me by the hand, "Mama, up!" or "Mama, play!"
"Love you, Mama" with a big kiss.
Running up to me just to give me a hug.
"Hi! Morning!" when he wakes up.
Reminding us to pray before every meal, "praying" along with us.
Picking on mom, dad, and Dolly all day long.
:-)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I love him
Posted by Amber at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so cute and so sweet!! You are really talented! And have a lucky little boy. :)
Oh, yes! Love him...and you! Your special way with writing says it all..just right!
Oh my gosh he's so cute! He reminds you to pray? Awwww!
By the way, my blog is blocked cuz I have it on hold so I just blocked it for now :o)
he's a sweety
Awwwwwww---makes this Grammy just want to hug and hug him--and you!!
Yes, indeed, Levi is a blessed little man to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy and to be so loved and so well taken care of!!!
Bunches of hugs for Levi and his mommy!!!
Love,
Grammy
YOU WON! :)
Come over and check!
And I'll need your email address to send to Uprinting.
Also, let me know if you'd like me to design the labels for you.
Post a Comment