Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7 Months

So Sad :-(

I don't need toys, I've got mom's spoon!




Levi's going to be SEVEN MONTHS on Saturday. Wow....time flies! He is such a doll, and so much fun. I wonder if all babies have so much personality, or if he is just unique? The few babies I have been around in the past seem to just be a blob of baby....kind of boring and not much personality.
Levi is a riot! He's going to grow up to be the class clown someday. haha. I also think he's going to have ADHD. :-p His little hands always have to be fiddling with something!
A few of his favorite things:

1. Daddy! (seriously, the kid cannot get enough of his daddy)
2. Paper/mail/shopping lists....straight to his mouth. Ick.
3. Food. In any shape or form. Except green beans and avocado. :D
4. Our pets. He'll watch them if they're in the same room, and if they get close, he very gently pets them and touches them.
5. Going places. He loves to shop, go to the library, etc. He doesn't even want to eat when we're out...he'd rather look around and see what's going on.
6. Sitting up on the floor....I guess it makes him feel big.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...

Oh my gosh Levi has so much hair now! He is even cuter now! It's about time you post new pictures ;o)

And I love hearing what he is interested in. I guess I could send him a spoon in the mail and he would love me forever hey? :P Must be awesome having a baby that actually likes to go shopping. Wow! That is pretty cool Amber.

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutiepie!! I love him playing with the spoon on the kitchen floor -- who needs an exersaucer when they have Mom's Spoon??!

Adorable. Absolutely.

Jeanie