So, my husband and I can be kind of silly sometimes. Every once in a while, we'll come up with a humorous or sarcastic slogan for a product/company, etc. We've had a few lately that just crack me up, so I'm going to share the ones I remember. (probably only funny to us....)
Viagra:
Keep up the hard work.
or:
We won't let you down.
Sirius Satellite Radio:
Get serious.
XM Satellite Radio:
You can't be serious.
Fruit of the Loom (underwear):
Get your Hanes off me.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Slogans
Posted by Amber at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL I like the Viagra ones hahahaha! You guys are hilarious!
And yes, do keep blogging. Please! I've never found your blog to be boring so get those thoughts out of your head and blog away my friend :o)
I don't think you're boring either! ♥
Post a Comment