Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Levi!!!

My little baby boy is one year old! Where did the last year go?
I am so, so thankful for my little man. Some of you know this, but we had to try and wait quite some time before we were blessed with Levi. It was a difficult, impatient 18 + months, but God's timing is always best. I grew in those months...I learned to put my trust completely in God and His will. One month I prayed, "God, please let me be content with whatever happens. Even if you choose not to bless us with children, help me be happy. I trust you." It was that month that I got pregnant.
It was also a long, unsure pregnancy, as I had a large uterine fibroid that caused my doctor to fear I would miscarry, or that Levi would have to come really early. But God's hand was on Levi, and he was healthy and protected for 9 months. He grew as he was supposed to, and the only complication from the fibroid was that I had to have a C-section.
The wait for Levi was most definitely worth it! He is such a JOY in our lives and really "lights up our life". He is the sweetest, happiest, funniest baby....and what a GREAT personality he has. I love him to pieces. :-) I love watching him grow, change, and learn. Every stage so far has it's fun times.
"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3

Little tiny baby:





One year old:



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Levi! We love you!

Aunt Lois and the rest

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Levi!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Youngest Grandson!
It was fun making your truck birthday cake and sharing your first birthday today. We love you much!
You are a special little man...already loving THE Book! :)
GrandmaK

Jen said...

Aww Happy Birthday! (late)

19th was my papa's bday lol

Anonymous said...

Happy first Birthday, Levi!!!

Amber, I love him reading the Bible!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see him (and you & Jeremy) in just a few days!!! ♥