We had a dog that had puppies once -- two looked just like your new puppy. One was the runt of the litter and I always called him "Pug, my little man", even though he wasn't a pug, but still - it fit for him.
I hope you find the perfect name for your sweet girl there.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I am a happily married farmer's wife, 26 years old, and mommy to my miracle boy, born 12/19/2007. I live in the country and love to read, cook, and take care of my family.
5 comments:
Awwwwwww, no fair! I wanna play with a wittle puppy too! My dogs are small, but they aren't puppies anymore.
So, did you guys name her?
What a pretty dog!
We had a dog that had puppies once -- two looked just like your new puppy. One was the runt of the litter and I always called him "Pug, my little man", even though he wasn't a pug, but still - it fit for him.
I hope you find the perfect name for your sweet girl there.
She's already spoiled!! She should be a smart dog with her breed combo.
Yes, she's definitely spoiled already! It's been soooo cold here that we've had her inside most of the time.
Her name is Cocoa. :-)
aww!! I want a puppy :)
Post a Comment