Thursday, July 2, 2009

Book Review: 100 Bible Stories, 100 Bible Songs

"100 Bible Stories, 100 Bible Songs" is a great book for young children. I ordered this with my 18 month old son in mind, and he just loves hearing the stories and looking at the pictures. I personally love the illustrations in this book! They are adorable and also well detailed. The stories themselves are quite simple; therefore I would say this book is really for children under the age of 5 or 6. The stories are accurate and fun, they are just not very detailed and are written so a very young child would understand them.
The songs are also quite fun!! I enjoy hearing many favorites from when I was a child in Sunday School. There are some new to me songs as well. I look forward to teaching all these songs to my son.
The biggest downfall to this set, in my opinion, is the way the CD's come. They are in 2 plastic sleeves, which are glued to the inside covers of the book. It is difficult to get the CD's in and out of the sleeves, so I have resorted to putting them in my own CD case.
I would recommend this book to any family with small children.

(A book review for Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UW
批發

seo

網路行銷

Nicole said...

I still have my first bible story book. I read it a million times! I would even try reading it to my sister, but she was never interested :P

Mom said...

Sounds great!!
Would make a great gift for grandchildren!!
Thanks for the info!
Love,
Mom