Lois told me you had news here! :) I stopped by here very early this morning, but not since you have made this GREAT entry until right now! Levi is going to be a great Big Brother!:) Love, GrandmaK
Thanks for visiting my blog! I am a happily married farmer's wife, 26 years old, and mommy to my miracle boy, born 12/19/2007. I live in the country and love to read, cook, and take care of my family.
10 comments:
So....the news is out!!!!
Cute pic!!
That's Grammy's boy!!
Much love!
OK--we need details! (Actually I have been suspicious for awhile!) ;) Anyway, when is the big event coming?
Lois
How 'bout that!! Congrats!!!
Lois told me you had news here! :)
I stopped by here very early this morning, but not since you have made this GREAT entry until right now! Levi is going to be a great Big Brother!:)
Love,
GrandmaK
What a cute and clever way to announce your big news!!!
So happy for you and praying for you and your family everyday!!
Love ya,
Mom
Congratulations Amber!!! Aww He is going to be a big brother :)
Congratulations, Amber!
Levi is going to be such a good big brother!
I pray you are feeling well.
Post a Comment