Sorry I'm not posting much....it's been an incredibly busy week. :-) Guess what??? We got a minivan this week!! Bye bye to my old car. I loooooove the van we found, and boy did we get a good deal! Boy, I never thought I'd want to drive/own a minivan. :-p But I like it!
If you're a reader of my blog, please pray for my mom. The situation with M's husband is far from over, and since my mom is the one still in the area, and M is here, my mom is dealing with the brunt of everything, as far as cleaning up their apartment, paying for all the damage D did to the apartment, etc. Last night D called M and was angry because *according to him* my mom took all his stuff out of the apartment and threw it away. Not true, because all of his stuff was already gone from the apartment (along with some of M's stuff he stole/destroyed). Anyway, he made several threats against my mom and said "She doesn't know who the **** she's dealing with."
Perhaps he is all talk, but we do think D is on drugs again, and everyone knows how crazy and dangerous a person on drugs can be. Plus he has a history of violence, vandalism, etc.
BTW, the police can do nothing because "he didn't make any specific threats against my mom".
So please pray for my mom's safety more than anything else. Thanks!
That's about all the news for now. Both babies are snoozing at the moment so I've been doing some cleaning and catching up. There has been a lot of tension at times with M in our house....that's just the way it's going to be I guess when you have 3 adults living together in close quarters. It will be nice when she gets moved into her own house next month and things settle down again. I do love having my sister here!! I've missed my family so much, so it's been a lot of fun having a sister here to giggle with and have fun with. I think at times Jeremy thinks we're crazy, with all our giggling, "sister talk", etc. LOL
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Sorry!
Posted by Amber at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratz on the minivan! Thats wonderful :)
I am glad both the little ones are doing well...
and will pray for yall during the whole situation.
Yay for a new vehicle!!!!
I will definitely be praying for your mom and this whole messy situation Amber.
You can email me anytime and ask for prayer for anything! :o)
I am glad you and your sister have eachother. She is really blessed to have you guys right now.
Post a Comment