This has been quite a day. :-p And not in a good way!
It all started at 12 am last night (or technically this morning). Levi woke up covered in the nastiest smelling vomit I've ever experienced. YUCK. He was also very very fussy, and had a fever. He got a midnight bath, screaming the whole time, and some Tylenol. He was awake until 2 am, then slept until 6 am. He again woke, very fussy and upset. This has continued all day....I can tell he feels really rotten, and he's had a fever that the medicine barely helps. Earlier, even with meds, his temp was 101.5. :-( Poor little man!
Anyway, he was wanted me to hold him all.day.long. That's not such a big deal, and I don't mind at all, but I have had Emily to take care of too since her mom is working today until 5. Luckily, she has been pretty good, and pretty low-maintenance, all day.
At the moment Levi seems to be doing better. His fever is down and he's actually playing and laughing a bit. I hope whatever bug he has is over soon--it makes me so sad to see him so miserable. :-(
Saturday, October 4, 2008
What a Day!!
Posted by Amber at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope Levi is feeling better and doesn't pass his bug around o the rest of you.
Aww poor Levi :( I hope he gets well soon
Oh my gosh. Poor baby! I hope he gets better soon and that you guys don't catch whatever bug he has.
Oh, Amber! I sure hope Levi is feeling tip-top by now. Oh, goodness!
You're so sweet to care for your niece also and help your sister out. <3
Post a Comment