Friday, January 30, 2009

Grieving the loss of an old friend

5 comments:

Amber said...

Nov. 4 was our election day. Obviously I don't agree with the results. ;-)

Chelsea Rae said...

Wow, that sure makes a strong statement!!

Way to be brave enough to post your thoughts Amber, I can't say I disagree with you.

Nicole said...

Ok okay. Now it makes sense.

M L said...

Are you saying that this election was the worst outcome in our Nation's history of elections?

That's like saying a movie sucked before the opening credits have rolled.

Amber said...

ML: We have a government that wants to control health care. A government that has an equity ownership in several major banks. A government that wants to tell companies how to make their cars. Isn't this beginning to sound like socialism?
As for the movie analogy, I can tell if a movie is going to suck by watching the previews. ;-)
From Obama's senate voting history, we can see where he stands--"Socialist"