It has been a hectic 2-3 days! To make a very long story very short, Wednesday I met my mom halfway and picked up M (my sister) and Emily! They are at my house with me now, and we don't really know what the next step will be but we are keeping it in lots of prayers. M already found a full time job here in Kansas, so she's going to be here for at least a few weeks. If she decides to stay stay, she'll find an apartment nearby and I'll babysit Emily while she works. That's what I'll be doing now, for $35 a week until M makes up her mind about where to go, etc.
Levi is doing great!! He loves Emily, he just smiles and smiles at her, tries to touch her, etc. And she is a precious, precious baby!! She is soooo sweet, good and cute. The 2 of them are 6 months apart, to the day. :-)





Friday, September 26, 2008
Cousins!
Posted by Amber at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amber! I am so excited that they are staying with you!!!! That is a huge answer to prayer! Emily is beyond cute! She really is a little sweetie! And it is so adorable how cute Levi is around her. They are both too cute! I am proud of your sister for coming to stay with you guys. I am also proud of her for already finding a full time job! I will keep praying for her and you and the whole situation Amber.
Love ya!
aww they are very cute together and look like they had alot fun lol
That is awesome they are staying with you :)
Amber Levi is so cute!! And they look like they are having such a lovely time together. Emily has a lovely little smile!!
Post a Comment