
My sweet friend Nicole nominated me for a "I Love your Blog" award! Awww, thanks Nicole!! :-)
Now, I'm supposed to nominate 7 other people whose blogs I love reading. Here's my list--I hope you all will also nominate some blogs you love.
Nicole--right back at ya! ;-) Nicole is a great online friend, and a really sweet lady. I love how she is such a cheerful happy person, and she is so friendly to everyone. Her blog keeps me laughing with all her silly pets (she loves animals as much as I do! And has a lot more of them lol) and she also takes really, really cool pictures.
Sandy usually has some cute pictures of her kids, silly stories about them, or some deep thoughts that can make me think. I admire her because she is so honest about her struggles, etc.
Crystal never fails to make me laugh with some of her wild stories. She has also been very open about many of her struggles and has taught me a thing or two about being more sensitive to others and what they may be going through. Crystal makes the most BEAUTIFUL jewelry. Seriously, she is so talented!!
Jessica is another sweet person. She has 2 adorable boys who are featured on her blog often, and she also shares lots of really yummy recipes, some great tips on saving money, and lots of other fun stuff.
Lois is my SIL. She has 5 really cool kids and they are just a neat family. I enjoy reading about their adventures, school, etc. Hers is another blog that can make me think with the occasional devotionals, etc. I admire how well she handles homeschooling, extracurricular activities, etc.
Nate Lawrenson is someone I don't really know, but I enjoy his blog. His wife Tricia has Cystic Fybrosis. One year ago they found out Tricia was pregnant and had to put off a double lung transplant she desperately needed. Gwyneth was born at 24 weeks weighing a little over 1 lb! God's hand was on all of them as Tricia finally got her lung transplant, and Gwyneth grew and grew and finally got to go home (at 5 months old, I think?). This family has a very strong faith and it's been neat to follow their journey.
My husband Jeremy doesn't blog a whole lot, but it's fun to see what he does come up with. It's usually something about the delicious food he makes on his grill! :-)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
"I Love your Blog"
Posted by Amber at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the award! I listed your blog as one of my top seven. I really do enjoy reading it!
Lois
Thanks Amber!!! I had no clue your SIL was one of your blog buddies. I will have to check out her blog.
Aww, thanks!!! :D
Post a Comment