Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cuteness!

I had a great time getting some pictures of Levi this morning. :-) He's so happy and good it's pretty easy to get some good shots. Can you believe he's now 8 months and 1 week old??

He's not crawling yet, but he's getting close. Technically, he can scootch backwards, and rotate in a circle, but no forward crawling yet. He'll get there!

He has started to be very vocal about certain things. Jeremy and I say he's cussing in baby talk. If he's mad at me, like I take a toy away or whatever, he does this loud, sassy, emphatic "Na na na na na na!!!" When he tips over on the floor, or is upset/sad because I walk in the other room, he has a pathetic, teary, "Da da da da da!" Hilarious!!

I think the cutest thing he's started is waving. At "Hi" or "Bye bye" he has a very enthusiastic wave for us. :-) I love it!














3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a sweetie!!! 8 months already hey? Awwwww! He is just the cutest! :o)

Jen said...

how precious :)

Anonymous said...

He is such an adorable little boy -- and now he WAVES?

I am mama-swooning for him -- what a fantastic kid you have, Amber!