Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time to Scrap!!

The time has come!!! I've ordered prints, set up a space, and I'm ready to start on a scrapbook for Levi. Yay--it's gonna be fun!
I've set up a table in his room...that way he can play on the floor with his toys, and there's plenty of room in his room so I can leave everything out and not have to put it away each time I'm done working on it. I'm very blessed that he's so good....he'll just play and entertain himself for quite a while which gives me time to "play" myself. :-)
I tend to get all wrapped up in scrapbooking once I start, so I'm going to be careful to limit myself. I want to keep up with the housework and of course spend plenty of time with Levi, so scrapping will take the back burner.
As of now, I have 85 pictures printed out to do something with. EEEK!! I always get overwhelmed at the beginning of a project....for example, I've been staring at blank pages for 3 days now. LOL. But last night, I finally did get some inspiration, and I've got one page mostly laid out, just need to get everything glued on.

My space:



2 comments:

Claire said...

Eee! Exciting times. I love making collages, and would love to do some scrapbooking soon!

Cxx

Jen said...

Yay fun fun! I love scrap booking