Thursday, August 14, 2008

Schedule

A while back, I made up a weekly schedule which has *really* helped. As long as I follow it (haha....I did good the first few weeks but then started slacking) it keeps the house in good order without me having to do everything in one day. Just in case anyone cares (ha!) and to re-remind myself ;-), here it is:

Monday:

-Clean bathrooms
-Wash towels
-general cleaning/decluttering since the house is always messy after the weekend

Tuesday:

Wash bedding
Clean bedrooms
Run errands in town (sometimes the day of the week for this changes, but I try to only go in twice a week to save on gas)

Wednesday:

Dust and vacuum everything
Wash jeans
Wash Levi laundry

Thursday:

Bake something :-)
Mop floors
Polish table and wood furniture

Friday:

Wash dark clothes
Wash light clothes
Clean kitchen thoroughly
Go to garage sales :-)

Saturday:

Do any "extra" laundry that may have accumulated
Levi laundry (again!)
Clean anything I missed during the week

Also, every day I do a general tidying, making beds, empty dishwasher etc.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, do you want a job coming to my house and doing all of that?? That would be awesome. LOL. Come on down Eken! ♥

Amber said...

LOL, sure Crystal. You can pay for my plane ticket to get there. :-)