Yes, there's a couple of short sleeved things but one will fit now, the other is for next spring or summer.

Warm pj's--he'll need a couple more pairs of these I'm sure, but this is a start.

The perfect outfits for a little boy named Levi. :-)

Gee, I must like stripes or something. lol. Actually, he looks really good in stripes.

More cool tops.

I didn't get very many pants because he already has a few that should fit this winter.

2 adorable sweaters!

That's it! $60 for all that....pretty good, I think! 17 tops, 4 pants, and 3 outfits.
The most expensive thing was the GAP sweater at $5, and the Levi's jacket and pants for $5, everything else was under $3. Keeping my fingers crossed that this stuff will be the right size. Everything is either 12 months or 18 months. He'll turn 12 months in December. So far, he's been wearing tops in the size corresponding to his age, very consistently, and jeans/pants in the next size down. So as long as his growth pattern doesn't change this stuff will work.

1 comments:
Holdy doodle you got a lot of clothes for $60! And they are all so cute! He is going to look so stylish this winter ;o)
Post a Comment