Monday, November 3, 2008

Can I keep 'em can I keep 'em? Please?

Seems like every.single.time our cats have a litter of kittens, there's one or two I want to keep! "But, she's so cute!" "He's so unique!" "She's so friendly!" LOL--there's always something! And every once in a while we end up keeping one. Since we currently only have 1 neutered male and 2 females (one of whom is really dumb and about to go bye-bye) I've talked myself into keeping 1 or 2 from our current "stock" of kittens. The rest have got to go to a new home soon...they're eating us out of house and home! lol
Look at these 2 pictures and you will understand why I want to keep this one my husband calls "Graphite". Isn't she gorgeous???







I'd also like to keep "Ghost", whom I don't have a good picture of at the moment. He's the one I originally thought may have been an albino, but he's not. He's got faint faint traces of orange on his tail and ears now. He's not very good looking, but he is so, so friendly!! He's a sweetie.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Gorgeous for sure! Can I have one?! ;o)

Chelsea Rae said...

You should definitely get Levi one! It is a Playskool Busy Ball Popper. They are only $20 from Amazon and totally worth it!!

Amber said...

Sure, Nicole! Come and get one or two. :-)

Jen said...

aww so cute!!!