My son is so funny! He's so quirky. He really cracks us up sometimes. I got a video yesterday of his unique mode of transportation. Enjoy! Oh yeah, there's a really sad part at the end when I tell him no and he just melts. I'm really not a mean mom! He's just very sensitive sometimes. :-)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Levi on the move
Posted by Amber at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOL Levi is so stinken cute and hilarious! Jumping around on his butt like that!
The end was kinda funny actually. You said no in the quietest, calmest voice and he just did not like it at all! His face was priceless!
There's more than one way to get around and this precious guy has figured his way out! :) He may have melted, but he obeyed! Speaks volumes! LuvYa! GrandmaK
I remember someone else in the family who used to navigate like that...
LOL...that was so funny scooting around like that. No one thinks you're a mean mommy. LOL
Wow, he is really so cute even when he was bummed out about your VERY NICE "No". (You can't get nicer than the no you gave him!)
Adorable. Such a cutie.
Post a Comment