We don't really "celebrate" Halloween, but I didn't see anything wrong with having a little fun dressing up the babies and taking them around to get candy (for mommy and auntie...haha!). So my sister and I, at the last minute, came up with an Indian costume for Emily and a cowboy costume for Levi. They came out pretty cute if I must say so myself! :-) I was in a hurry taking photos and my pictures didn't come out very good though. :-(



Saturday, November 1, 2008
Cowboys and Indians
Posted by Amber at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Amber they are SO cute!! you just whipped those costumes up? How on earth did you do that? Wow you are clever!!
Hope you got some good candy for that effort!!
Nicole:
All of Levi's outfit was stuff I already had on hand. For Emily's outfit, we bought a tan shirt and pants, then bought the dark brown fringe and sewed it on. Then we found that colored ribbon/fabric and sewed it on as well, then made the leftover into a headband and glued feathers in. :-)
You are so talented! Those are the cutest outfits ever! You guys did an awesome job!!!
I want to hug them both!
So, did you guys get lots of candy? ;o)
That's so cool, great effort!
Aww! They are so adorable! They are some cut costumes :)
You did a good job putting all that together
Thanks for the compliments! :-) Yep, we did get quite a bit of candy! Yum!
Amber:
You cracked my husband and me up with those photos!
So very funny!
Post a Comment