I think it's time to brag on my baby boy. :-) I haven't given any updates lately on what Levi's been doing and learning, which has been a lot! He's so much fun these days!
-He babbles and "talks" all.the.time. He says "dada" all the time, which sometimes mean daddy and sometimes not. Usually when he's talking to his daddy, he will clearly say "Dad". He rarely says "mama" but can and does occasionally. He can say one other word, which is "hat". It comes out more like "ha-TUH" though. LOL
-When I ask him to give mama a kiss, he almost always complies. This is my favorite thing he does....it's just so sweet! He was also talking to "grammy" (my mom) on the phone the other day and he leaned over and gave the phone a kiss!
-Waves "bye-bye" all the time, and does so whenever I hang up the phone.
-Can point out mommy and daddy's nose when asked. (but not his own)
-Last week, he pulled himself up from sitting to standing. He can stand very very well now, as long as he's holding onto something.
-Instead of crawling, he bounces and scoots around on his bottom. It's hilarious to watch, but he really gets around well that way!!
-He eats very well, little bites of whatever we are eating, or pureed baby food. He has a big appetite!!
I love him! I can't believe he'll be a year old already in December. My little guy is growing up so quickly. I am so blessed, and so thankful to have him. He couldn't hardly be a better baby. ;-)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Time to brag
Posted by Amber at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Levi is adorable! It was so cute hearing him say dada over and over again when we were talking the other day. It just made me want to me you guys even more!
Awww, he loves to give you kisses? That is the sweetest thing! What a lovable little guy!
Do you think he could point out his own nose if he was looking into a mirror? ;o)
I wanna see him bounce and scoot around. That sounds so hilarious and cute lol!
I am glad you decided to brag about your baby boy. He definitely deserves the attention!
meet... not me you guys :P
Post a Comment