Well, Thanksgiving is only a day away now! :-) I'm looking forward to seeing my mom and stepdad and eating lots of yummy food. Unfortunately, harvest is running extremely late this year so it looks like Jeremy may not even to be able to join us for the meal. :-( He was supposed to smoke the turkey too. I could just cry! :-( Oh well, we will have to make the best of things. Can't change anything by being depressed. :-)
I decided I would make a post listing all of the many things I am thankful for this year. I am truly blessed!
-My faith in God, and God's love for me.
-My loving, hardworking, awesome husband.
-My beautiful son, the joy of our lives!
-The fact that Levi has slept through the night since he was 6 weeks old without fail. (except the one or two occasions when he was sick)
-Our home that we are so blessed to own and do what we please with.
-Being able to stay home with Levi
-A church that's "alive", that we love, and all the ministries we can participate in. (Bible Studies, Game night, church meals, Craft days, etc)
-My mom, who has always been my best friend. Sometimes we call each other every day, sometimes it's multiple times a day! I hope she doesn't get tired of me "bugging" her. :-)
-My "other mom", my MIL who lives nearby and is always willing to babysit, or help with little sewing projects, etc.
-My good health and my family's good health.
-All of our pets
-My laptop computer. :-)
-Living in America
Thank you, Lord, for blessing my life with so many good things!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Give Thanks
Posted by Amber at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You do have a lot to be thankful for :o)
It's too bad that Jeremy will be busy with harvesting though :o( Could he take an hour break to eat with you guys?
Post a Comment